Friday, February 23, 2007

i'm SINGLE! woohoo. alright... it's not really fantastic news, but i guess taking a breather after almost 3 yrs would be good. not that i don't miss being attached. sigh....... the perks and benefits are gone... for now.

But yeah, taking pastor j's advice for now. i need a break. but of course, i'm still entitled to go out and stuff. So yeah, no strings attached. ^_^

My job's been confirmed-will be working @ ACS Pri as a receptionist (cum listening ears to whiney boys, not to mention i've to do first aid for their SMALL cuts etc etc.) till July. I'm just REALLY hoping I can finally start studying again for a degree. The little boys are SO SO SO SO cute! Esp those primary one kids... OMG. They're so cute. And thankfully, I have a few colleagues who are around my age - we get along pretty cool. There're 2 other girls who're working as receptionists for the ACS Barker school. Both pri and sec schools have ONE main general office, so we play around when there's no complaining parents, or stupid boys coming and pretending to be sick etc etc. It's so funny how those secondary boys try to be cheeky and flirt around w the 2 girls. I'm spared from all that, cause they think i'm ice queen. WAHAHA... For the first time, I'm really thankful I have this stupid dao face. Ha. OH YES, there's this teacher aide guy; he just graduated from ACS Barker... He's pretty cute. :) But he's pretty...... crude??? Haha. Too young anyway. Sigh.

CNY's just over. I think i'm eating a bit too much. Haha. But I love the food!!!! It's only like... once a year... And I gambled a bit, won a bit of money... Quite a satisfying new year, despite the usual situation where my dad's in indonesia; I'm pretty glad he didn't come out though. It's so awkward these few years, seeing a man walk around in my house. I'm so used to the fact that only granny, mom n i live together under one roof. It's just hard to swallow when there's this man walking around your house suddenly... WEIRD. Maybe I'm used to not having a dad around to give me pocket money, to nag at me like my mom... Yeah, that's it. i've lived all these years without a father. So that's probably the reason why i've subconsciously forgot abt him. Ah well, talking crap here.

It's nice to be single again. ^_^ Haha. Though I hope that there'll be romance in the air again... soon... maybe after 5-6 months... In Aug... I don't know.


diana
10:57 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com