Tuesday, August 29, 2006

yay! today's wed. 2 more days to fri aka weekend!!! Haha. Weekdays are always so draggy. Sigh.

This year's birthday was very fruitful I must say. Mom got me a phone, Pert got me an ipod nano (WOOHOO!), Mel & Simon & Kezia etc bought me a really funky wallet, a pair of earrings I ogled at the last time I went to far east, and yes, a polka-dotted lingerie. Haha. ANYWAY... Clement got me a toy duck - it resembles the humped duck in CLICK... Nate, Shawn and some other church people gave me a 'snowball' within the 1st hr of my birthday (we were having a few drinks @ liquid kitchen after band prac) yada yada... And I got a call later in the morning which made it the greatest day of my life! Haha. No la. It just made my day seem so bright and cheery... for a while. Heh. Went to pert's gig that night; it was pretty good. I felt a lil bittersweet for pert though. SIGH. He just broke up with carol; wasn't an easy week for him. Hope he gets better soon. :( Ah well. Anyway, by the time I got home on sat night/sun morning, it was like... 3 plus. Slept only at 5 am. Yep, woke up a few hrs later for church AND band prac. OMG. No wonder I was feeling like shit for the past 2 days. Need more rest. Haha. ^_^

Oh yeah, I'll be attending this youth methodist leaders conference thingy. Looking forward to the chilling out till late part with mel and the rest of em. Not too sure abt the lectures and ice-breaking games. Haha. Like, what kinda games break the ice among different youths from different churches?!!! OH well, we'll see what happens.

Mel just asked me if I wanted to go to The Balcony later tonight; free invitations with goodie bags and prizes to be won. HAHA. Sounds cool. But i realised I haven't been shopping much for the past month for clothes. So I don't have much nice stuff to wear. Maybe I'll just wear a spagh top w jeans... Or sth. Aiya. Don't even know whether we're going for sure. I guess girls are like that; clothes and dressing up are always top priority. Like, when you want to go some place, you have to check out if you've the appropriate clothes to dress up with first. GIRLS... I'm one of them. HEH.

I want to get a thumbdrive... and lots and lots of clothes... WHICH means... I need to go shopping soon. (DUH!!!!!!!!) Sorry for my stupidity or crappiness in this entry. I need an outlet to vent my frustration. HAHA... Not that i'm super frustrated. Today's considered a very mild day for me. Just that... SIGH. Oh ya, maybe it's because today's supposed to be the 2nd yr anni w shawn. But now that it's over... this date seems a lil nostalgic.. or melancholic. SHIT, can't even remember the meanings of these words! How the heck do I use them? AIYA, whatever la. Shawn's stuck somewhere in tekong, eating some boar meat or grass or sth. HAHA. pretty random. But he told me that his team will be trying to trap a boar/bird/iguana during the outfield mission. Quite odd though, cause out of the 3, i think only the boar's edible. HOW THE HECK DO U EAT A BIRD, w the feathers and all!? EWW. Haha. Lame shit.

Say I'm lovesick, or stupid, or naive, or desperate... WAIT, i'm not desperate. I'm just... stupid. yeah. Stupidity is SO MUCH better than desperation. Heh. ANYWAY, yes, I find myself stupid. Cause I'm missing someone whom I'm not supposed to. Supposed to try get over this whole thing, especially during during this period of time, since he's away. But, it's FREAKING difficult. 10 million times harder to get over it, compared to getting over the breakup w Shawn. Pretty serious. Sigh. I'm looking forward to ULTIMATE (aka worship night) for 2 reasons. Quite bad though. Supposed to be 1 reason only - the spiritual reason thingy and all. But yep. Feelings and emotions... super hard to control them. ALRIGHT, better stop here. Supposed to start work half an hour ago. heh.


diana
10:02 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com