Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's post-lunch break now. But I'm feeling super shitty and depressed and frustrated and etc etc. Can't figure out why. I mean, I am sad abt certain matters. But @ the same time, I'm quite happy with other matters too. One thing's for sure. Shawn and I broke up. Yup. But things aren't that bad anymore, in the sense that we're still talking like good friends. Yay. I still love Shawn, but I guess I don't love him like I did before. Quite indifferent abt our break-up really. Guess I kinda expected it, with his insecurity abt me being so involved in church.

Another problem would be this guy who's really sweet. For the record, he wasn't even in the picture when Shawn and I are discussing abt break-up. BUT anyway... He just bought me this snouzer puppy cuddly soft toy to cheer me up. How nice is that?!!!! But yeah, I think at this point of time, we'll lying it low. He's a busy guy with lotsa things going on for him. I'm a freakin busy girl with LOTS of stuff to settle and do this year. So yep, we'll see how it goes. BUT, i must say this again. HE'S SO DARN SWEET... and charming too. ^___^ omg, this is getting embarrassing. Gotta stop blah-ing abt this. But before I stop, I wanna say this to the guy. 3 WORDS! Stupid fat puppy.

Ben asked me to be his date for social night. The way he asked was pretty hilarious and cute. Ha. Ben being so shy abt something... That's a first. HAHA! But anyway, I've decided to go shop around with mel/ryan for a party dress. Actually saw this white dress online, but I decided to look around at the shops in singapore 1st. The cool thing is, I won't be using this dress only once; my cousin's wedding was pushed forward to september. Yay... Quite happy for him really; time for him to settle down once and for all man. All my other older cousins (well, let's just say all of them are mostly guys) are bringing along their girlfriends. So I'm wondering if I should ask someone to come along with me too. Oh well, we'll see how it goes. I'm just so excited abt this dress thing. SO FUN! Haven't really shopped for ages.

Hana's gonna start schooling already!!!! MAN!!!!! I'm so gonna miss her. But anyway, I'm thinking of getting her a bean bag. Ya know, those big ones when you can sit on and chill out. Hmmm... Wonder where I can get one. Aliff said they cost quite a bit. SO, i may have to think of an alternative if I'm actually the only one buying a gift. Thinking of getting priya and shaz to share w me.

SEE?!!!!! SO MANY THINGS TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Worship night's just round the corner too! But we haven't planned much for it yet. Getting quite worried. Sigh.

SEE?!!! I'm pretty much screwed up. I can't believe I've so much to do.

Oh yes, I may have to start working full time till I can save up enough to pay for my own tuition fees @ UNSW Asia. Feel bad abt making my mom go work like crazy just to pay off the tuition fees. Thinking of being an air stewardess. YES, everyone's 1st reaction: "You serious ah?! Sure not... Pretty enough not... Tall enough not..." Ugh. Give me a break. I'm not trying to act pretty and all. I just need to earn money faster and get a finance degree as soon as I can.

TATA!!! Post-lunch break's over. Back to work. UGH!!! Oh well, at least stupid aliff is here to entertain me with his retarded smile in front of the com. HA.


diana
10:09 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com