Sunday, August 13, 2006

it's monday again................ omg. weekends seem to fly past SO quickly. maybe it's cause of the weekday to weekend ratio. 5:2. That's pretty unfair. Why did God put it that way huh... Weird. Maybe He knows how lazy and slack we humans can get when we get lots of free time. Heh.

Yay, I've finally bought this black knee-length spaghetti dress for the social night/cousin's wedding. So far, the comments given are pretty positive. Well, at least I didn't get the previous dress I paid a deposit for. Mel says I'll look like a granny if I wear that. So yep, I better listen to the fashion guru. If you know who Melissa is, you probably know that she has an extremely great fashion sense. On top of that, she makes unbranded clothes look branded. Sigh. Some girls are just born lucky la. I think I'm pretty lucky too. BUT it's not because I've an excellent fashion sense. Instead, I've friends like Hana and Mel for fashion advice, which is good. ^_^ lucky me.

Haven't gotten my pay for July yet, and this is frustrating. Come on man, NTUC Income is a freakin govt company. Why do they have to do this kinda thing all the time, esp to me? All my colleagues got their pay, and I'm still here, asking the HR person if they actually printed out my cheque. WHAT THE HECK. And I'm pretty much relying on this pay to get thru the next few weeks. Ah well. Breathe, diana. Breathe. Relax...

My birthday's just around the corner. Don't feel speical or anything... I mean, if I'm gonna be 21 or sth, yea, it'll prob be more exciting. But I'm gonna be 19 this yr. Quite sad in a way, cause I've only 1 more year to having a double digit age starting with 1. I'm growing old. Time flies. Sigh. I miss school. I saw this boy in the morning when i went for work, and he's wearing the MJC uniform. SIGH...... I miss school, I miss my friends... I miss studying. Actually, no, I don't miss studying. I just miss hanging out with my friends after school, skipping redundant lectures, ogling at some guys priya and szech brand as hot, bitching abt people (young, old, pretty, cute, act-cute, fugly, anyone actually. Pretty random. Hah.) Okay, enough abt school. Time to switch back into reality. I'm at work, blogging away (not supposed to, really. May get caught and fired on the spot) and looking forward to 5.20 pm which is... 4 hours away. Haha. Good luck to me.


diana
10:16 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com