Thursday, August 10, 2006

I realised the standardised dates for my entries are always 1 day later than the actual day I wrote an entry. Ah well, I'm still looking for nice blogskins. But at the same, I guess I'm quite lazy to re-adjust the whole web design again. Not exactly a fervent blogger; i'm just blogging for therapy purposes. Sometimes, when I feel REALLY pissed/happy/nervous/shitty etc, typing down a few sentences actually calm me down. Don't know abt the rest of y'all. But yep, works for me this way. AND NOW, there's this stupid guys called tian lai who's disturbing me... Heh. He's like... playing with the com next to me. Stupid nydc (tts his nick. Wahaha!) has such a SLACK job man. And here i am, slogging away, and sitting right smacked in front of the fiercest malay executive alive. HA. Oh well, he finally took off to go slack somewhere else. Idert.

I'm pretty much looking forward to the social night thingy. Well, for the whole of next week, tt's the only thing which is worth looking forward to. Well, i don't know what's gonna happen next sat, cause ryan asked me to keep it free. No idea why, but I think the sat thingy is off. Considering his short-term memory, he probably forgot abt tt. Busy man... Sigh. ^_^ Less than 14 days before he leaves. SO SAD... It'll be different without him when we (mel, kez, marky and moi) meet up and chill out. It's all up to you, my dear mark!!! WOOHOO. 3 girls and a guy. Lucky fella. Hyuk hyuk.

Alright, I'm gonna start on my letter soon. Don't want to say much abt tt. But tian lai already knows who it's for. SHIAT. Haha.

Oh yeah, 1 more thing. I want to go clubbing soon........................ ^_______^

And tanning too. Went for the spray-tanning thingy. I stink; priya says hana i smell like tt ingredient they use for the indian tatooing thingy. Haha.. Whatever it is, I hate the smell. And I wanna look browner, NOT orang-ier. But tian lai says I look a lil more golden than before. Yippee! But anyway, I need to tan soon. Feel like a piece of lard; I need to roast some fat-oil away, if that's poss. Heh.


diana
10:11 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com