Monday, August 21, 2006

I need to lose weight. I need to go get a natural tan. I need to buy some clothes. Haha. So typical bimbotic start for a blog entry. Ah well...

The last few days have pretty much been a rollercoaster. Lots of incidents happened. And I just recently recovered from all the lil shocks. Well, not gonna say much, don't want to keep reminding myself abt them, even if they're happy moments. Gotta get on with life.

My birthday's in abt... 4 days. Ya know, I realise that everytime my birthday's just round the corner, something negative will happen. Wonder what it is this time. HMMM... actually, i think it already happened. Quite a bittersweet memory of it really. SIGH.


Okay, i better stop whining abt tt, before I start being so upset abt it again. But anyway, yes, I wanna get a tan soon... maybe this sat!

Oh yeah. Went for ben's social night dinner thingy. Was really fun, I guess it's because Shaz and irfan was there. Thank goodness I had Mel to help me out with the makeup and all too.

ALRIGHT. Gotta get back to my work stuff now. SIGH........ BORING.



diana
9:59 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com