Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I got a toy duck! Haha... Well, it's not just any normal duck. It's the small version of the 'humping duck' in the CLICK movie. HAHA. How cute is that. Got it as a birthday present from Clement. Well, okie, Mel, this time you're right. Should have known. I was really hoping that we're purely platonic. But when I saw the big box (which is holding tons of presents in it), I was getting a lil puzzled. If he does that for all his friends, he'll be like, B.R.O.K.E. So yeah, luckily he didn't do it on my birthday. It'll be too similar to shawn's 'tactics'. Ha. But anyway, I'm glad it've over; now we're purely platonic, period. Heh.

There's this NUS arts fac party bash on sat (or fri. can't remember exactly). Thinking of going there w hana n mel or sth, since I've nothing on @ night anyway. My birthday this year's quite bland. Okay, not a very positive word. More like... Mild. Yeah. Mild birthday this year. ^_^ At least I finally get to go tanning in the afternoon by myself. Finally, I get some solo time with me and myself. Woohoo. Maybe that cute lifegaurd will be there @ the swimming pool, if i'm lucky enough. Heh. I think I haven't talked abt him here before. Anyway, on that certain sat, when i just reached the swimming pool ground at downtown east, it started drizzling. *LIke, what the heck right?! It was all sunny and warm earlier on la...* ANYWAY, back to my story. And when I finally sat down on a deck chair, it started pouring! *OMG. So frustrating.* Then, moments later, this cute hunky lifeguard came over to tell us people that we have to evacuate the swimming pool boundaries, since there's lightning and all. Was actually supposed to meet Hana after tanning, which is supposed to take place 2 hours later. So i called Hana, whining and complaining that it is freakin raining yada yada. And when I ended the call, the same guy came over with a BIG umbrella and offered to escort me down. He was like, "Are you stuck here? Here, I'll bring you down." HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!!! Seriously, for a girl who was fat and ugly for almost 15 years, this is THE avhievement. Hmmm, maybe he was just being nice and gentlemanly. Haha. But yep, but it's very nive of him. ANYWAY, we were like talking, despite the short 2-3 min we were together. Something like this...

Hunk: Looks like you've made a wasted trip.

Me: Yeah, quite frustrated, but it's ok la. I'm waiting for my friend here anyway.

Hunk: Well, it doesn't look like it's gonna stop soon, so we're closing the swimming compound till later.

Me: Oh, I see. So that's why you guys chased us out.

Hunk: Yeah. But are you going to wait for a while?

Me: Probably for a while.

Hunk: Okay, that's good. Just wait for a while la. I think it'll stop soon.

Me: Yeah, I'll probably go get changed and walk around 1st.

Hunk: Yep. Hopefully I'll see you around later?

Me: Yeah, thanks anyway. ^_^ bye!

And I ran off to the next nearest shelter. But anyway, the rain didn't stop... SO, I haven't seen that guy since then. SIGH... Oh well, just an eye candy la. But I'm still hoping to see him or some other hunk on sat. ^_^ Will definitely brighten up my day... for a while at the very least. SIGH...........
I miss him. But msging him will be useless. Quite expensive in the 1st place. And he's probably too busy. Ah well. Just see how it goes. But actually, i think i miss ALOT of people - Mel (yes, though i just met her on sun, I still miss her company.), Ben, Hana, Priya, Szech, Shaz, Adrian....... etc etc etc etc. I think work just makes me miss everyone.

My dad msged my mom to relay a msg to me: Happy birthday. Wow. This is the 1st time he did that in years. Maybe he's just feeling super duper hyper when he sent the msg over. Sadly, I don;t feel anything towards my dad. Guess it's pretty natural; the last time I spoke to him was............... a few years back. Well, that wasn't even talking. More like quarreling and scolding each other. I know, it's very mean of me. But if you knew exactly the shit i went thru because of him, you may think twice before telling me off for being rude to him.

Back to work! How exciting.


diana
10:19 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com