Monday, August 07, 2006

I feel so much better now. ^_^ well, at least i feel better as compared to what I was feeling this morning @ work.

maybe it's because I had a good lunch and a good laugh with my colleagues. As mark has said, I shall chill off and just enjoy life. Sorree marky, woke u up when u were slping. Will treat you to ice-cream? ;)

Yeah, maybe that's it. I tend to worry too much. Oh well, can't help it. Things usually go wrong when I start relaxing. As for now, nothing bad has happened... YET. Okie, I shall just relax and chill. Damn, it's so relaxing without those executives around. Heh.


diana
10:18 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com