Monday, August 07, 2006

I don't know if I'm having PMS or sth. it's super easy for me to be so pissed and upset abt every single little thing today. I've a feeling it's just PMS. But, certain matters just make me feel so....... ARGH.

Sigh. Maybe it's time to for me get over some matters. If it's not meant to be, then it'll never mean to be. If you're reading this sentence, you're probably confused by it. I also don't know what I'm talking abt. Ah well, no point waiting for sth which you can't be sure of.

Going tanning tmr morning @ pasir ris/sentosa. But it still doesn't make my day seem happier. I've this super black face today. Don't irritate me; I don't want to flare up at you.


diana
5:43 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com