Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yawn... Just had lunch; I'm back @ work now. Well, it's now time for me to slack! Muahaha. Let me explain further. There's 2 different lunchtime slots; we're free to choose between the 12-1 lunch or the 1-2 lunch. And I realised, that most of the higher authority executives leave for lunch @ 1. SO, if we have the earlier lunch @ 12, we can literally SLACK for the next 1 hr or so till 2, when everyone's back in the office. HOW COOL IS THAT? Okie, it's pretty dumb. But hey, when you're working in an office, getting such 'perks' once in a while is VERY essential. In my opinion, it's a necessity.

BUT, what I don't like abt this job, is that the administrator for the company is VERY, VERY, VERY irritating. He/she (never seen the adminstrator before) blocks out every kind of website, except basic webbies like hotmail and yahoo. We used to be able to access MSN live messenger; he blocked it. We used to be able to listen to the radio online, he blocked the bloody website too. ARGH! What's up w him/her man. And recently, he blocked this new webbie i visited - www. shutterfly.com. Because OFOTO.com is already blocked, i decided to use shutterfly to upload my pictures instead. THEN TODAY, he blocked it.... ARGH!!!!! Stupid old man/woman.

Sigh. Now i can't access and look at the beautiful pictures i took. Ugh. Never mind, I'll just upload the pics on this blog then! But I've a feeling the administrator will block this webbie soon too. SIGH...................... Idiot administrator.


diana
10:38 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com