Sunday, July 23, 2006

wanted to talk abt clubbing @ zouk w mel and the rest. BUT, i wanna complain abt my workplace. Feeling quite miserable for the 1st time. Can't any of those freakin executives cut me some slack. ARGH. It's not like i'm the only one slacking. BUT, the fact is, I don't slack much k. Better than some other people, that's for sure. Shiat stuff man. One of my colleagues, Yingzhi was saying that the executive (not gonna specify the names of the executives. There're eyes everywhere. Not safe.) quite racist. Yikes man. Get over it, woman. Race riots happened ages ago. stupid executive. Ugh. Well, i think most of the executives (except shawn's mom of course) quite biased. Sigh. Quite sad. Cause i was hoping to work till at least the end of this year. But looking @ the situation now, it seems like I wouldn't be able to survive that long. Most of the close colleagues I have are leaving this week, except 1 or 2 who are leaving early next month. I think I'm cursed. I can't stay long in a job; like, the max time period for my last 2 jobs are 2 mths. And this is my 2nd mth, and i feel like crumbling already. Haha.

Oh well, I'll try to figure something out. But anyway, I decided not to dwell on this too much, spoil mood for the day man. ANYWAY, as i was saying, i went to mel's place for a movie (THE DATE MOVIE. seriously, it's hilarious, esp when you're watching with a whole buncha funny people. AND, you can see similarities between some of the characters in the movie and our own friends. HOW COOL IS THAT?!) THEN, mark invited all of us to go clubbing w him and some other people whom i don't know very well so i decided to exclude their names here. Was quite hesitant abt it, cause it was already 9 by the time we finished watching the movie. But since all of them were quite eager to go, I guess why not, since ryan has a car. HAHA. no la!!! my dear ryan, don't get any wrong ideas ya. Just kidding. Anyway, it was pretty fun, ryan took 2 pictures for us @ the club. But decided not to put them up for now, cause they're quite unglam. Heh. Wait till rulin/mel pisses me off, then maybe i'll post them up. ANYWAY, i think it was fun, though the place was crowded, smokey, and DARK. Like, we're all stuck in a black box, just that there's bloody LOUD and not-so-good music. But i guess the company of friends you're with while clubbing is VERY impt. Let's just say that having guy friends around w you while clubbing is much safer. Alright, won't say too much abt it. I have some secrets which I don't wanna reveal here. Hee......... ^_^

P.s I've a new eye-candy!!!. Thank goodness only Hana and Mel know. Or else it'll be TOTALLY embarassing. Heh.


diana
10:22 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com