Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today at work wasn't so bad, thank goodness. Lotsa colleagues watching my back for me, which is very touching. ^_^ I'm gonna be so sad when most of them leave this friday. Sigh. Oh well. Only 3 or 4 of us left after everyone else leaves. Work was very bearable and even fun when dilah and the rest are around. But ever since I got separated from the group, work seems much more dreadful. Oh well. Guess it's time for me to get a new job. But in the meantime, I guess I have to be more tolerant towards the executives. Ah well.

My love life's in a M.E.S.S. It's as simple as that. Yep. Can't say much here. But I like both of them. Yikes. Shawn's gonna hate me. But anyway, Shawn's getting really hot-tempered over me being involved in church activities. Asked God to help me out. And guess what? I just read this christian article last night, and it was abt "Put yourselves away from anything that hinders your spiritual growth - worldly pleasure, sin, etc" I'm not being like, "OH OH. YES, I'll totally listen to this article's advice." But to think abt it, Shawn has been a problem ever since we got together almost 2 yrs ago. I do love him, but it's hard to lie to my mom everytime I wanna meet him; sometimes sacrifice my friends/interests because of him. To make matters worse, he isn't making things easier for me. Sigh. Alright, this is getting too long. Shall end here.


diana
10:30 PM

credits
chemistry designs

general profile
diana
singaporean
Working; I want to start studying soon!


more about myself
i LOVE shopping with my frens...!
Jamming with friends is cool too...
Likes pasta and stuff... pizza... and sushi of course!


links
my friends' bloggies...

shawn p wanky anna ifah shaz

my wishlist... *sigh* ^___^
Apple laptop
A hoiday trip to the Maldives (Thailand's fine too. Somewhere sunny and hot! ^___^"

tagboard

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com