OMG.... the last time i put up an entry was almost 1 yr ago. Talk abt being out-dated. Well, I guess I was just too tired/bo chap to blog during tt time. Lotsa stuff was going on @ the same time; not only A levels of course. But yes, I'm SO glad it's finally OVER!!! Woohoo. Well, I'm just working.... and working..... and working. Ha. No la, working definitely takes up a WHOLE lot of my time, cause I'm tutoring 2 kids three times a wk, after work, tt is. So, the weekend is always something to look forward to every mondays to fridays. But anyway, my life has been pretty filled up w events for the last 6 mths. Try to keep them as simple and short as possible, but I think I tend to include pretty much everydetail, considering I was trained to do so ever since I started learning literature. Haha. Well, here we go, the last 6-7 mths' happenings.
NUMBER 1 - Szech and Priya left for aussie and usa respectively for further studies. Miss them tremendously during the departure. Only Hana and I are left to sun-tan and makan @ sempang. Ah well, at least szech's back for the hols. Yipee. ^__^ Priya's back for good actually, studying @ nus' business. Hana's studying @ NUS FASS. Well, i'm the only one left w/o a course. Shiat. Haha... To think abt it, relaxing for once after studying for 12 years is good. But, I guess I hate the bit when narrow-minded people ask me abt my uni placing/course shit stuff. Really feel damn frustrated after they ask me why I don't want to just be contented w an arts course or sth. Cone on man, give those serious arts people a break. You don't go there just because you've no other choice. And more imptly, i wanna do business. Just that my scores not fantastic enough to gain me access to the business courses in the 3 local unis. Ah well, it's sad, but I guess i gotta deal w it, AND try to be all polite and comforted when people unconsciously ask me endlessly if I've confirmed a placing in any uni. It's really quite demoralising when people keep reminding you that you've no future plans done at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciate their concern. But to continue asking me abt it whenever u see me, it's just a lil hard to deal with. Ah well... we'll see. Have to apply for UNSW Asia real soon, though. Heh.
NUMBER 2 - I think Grace and I cursed, somehow. It's like some love-hate friendship. Pretty tiring. Oh well... Grace, if you're reading this, don't get me wrong ya? Not tired of you, but just tired of the misunderstandings we have. Anyway, hope you're doing fine. ^_^ miss your jokes and late coffee meetings w lucas and ah neh. Sigh. -_-
NUMBER 3 - The 2 points above seem pretty sadistic, so i decided to put in sth happy to make my life seem less shitty. HAHA!!! Anyway, yep, there has been so many events going on in church lately. To name a few, there's the tertiary retreat. Spiritual stuff man... Haha... The 1st time I woship-led. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kiddin. Nate's ugly face didn't make things better. HA. Stupid nate, keep on making faces @ me. Bleah. Anyway, after the retreat was immediately Youth Sunday. That was really fun, for me. Busking for 45 min raised abt $500 over. How cool is tt. Didn't take part in the car-washing, but i could see tt it was SO fun, and a bit stressful too. Can't scratch the car, but splash the water in a certain way... Dude, admire those carwashing babes and hunks sia. Haha... Well, one of the funny things for me is that someone actually wore a blue shirt (all the youths were supposed to wear red shirts on tt sunday). SO extra sia. Haha... Poor ryan. Anyway, check out the pics! :)
yep, my chio girlfriend and i. tried to act cute and all. Looks like tt look didn't really turn out well for us. Heh.
Swarmed with girls all of a sudden. Wonder why... HMMM.... 
well... i'll just post 1 of 2 pics only la... too many to show u guys. Heh. ^___^ but anyway, let's just say church just got a lil more exciting. Lotsa gossip and bitching, ironically. But oh well, it's human nature; can't help it.
NUMBER 4 - Yep, shawn's in recee now. He just signed up for a bike course. Haha! He changed quite a lot, actually. Well, he's vain as ever. But i still love him! Just worried abt the bike part. Hope he's a safe biker. *fingers crossed*
Yep, that's abt it really... Anyway, will talk abt my bintan trip another time. This entry's gonna be too long if i do it here. ^_^